Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review: NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator

This is my first ever highlighter... I've been dying to try a highlighter for so long... I tried to pick up a M.A.C mineral skin finish but that just made me look like a disco ball. So while I was checking out some NYX shadows I spotted them and since they were quite cheap I thought why not...




Product ClaimCapture that sexy glow with our lightweight, multi-functional illuminator. Use as a foundation base or over cheekbones, decolletage, or cupids bow for that refreshing luminosity that'll have everyone talking.

Judgement:

Packaging: This comes in a very attractive rectangular squeeze tube containing 18ml of product

Product: This is a cream product. It has two shades: Sunbeam and Gleam. Sunbeam is more pale pink and Gleam is a golden peach ... And of course yes, I chose Gleam. So once you squeeze the tube you get a peachy corally golden cream with very fine gold shimmer. It is easily blend-able and once blended it gives the skin a subtle glow more of luminosity and the gold sparkle is hardly visible. I love this product in the fact that it is perfect for dry skin because it radiates a kind of false dewiness. I just apply it on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose. But as per NYX, you can even apply it underneath your foundation.





NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illumination not blended 

NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illumination partially blended

NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illumination fully blended


Price: AED 42

Availability: Lifestyle and Beauty Bay stores in Old Coop, Al Wahda Mall, Marina Mall, Mushrif Mall, Khalidiya Mall and Dalma Mall

Verdict: It's going to last me a long time so unless I find something better than this by the time it's over, it's a yes...

If you'll are using any spectacular highlighters do let me know... would love to sample some..

No comments:

Post a Comment